WickFest CALGARY Makadiff Sessions - Clinics, Workshops and Events to Enhance Your Tourney Experience
(WickFest SURREY Makadiff Sessions will be posted in January)
The 2019/2020 Canadian Tire Wickenheiser World Female Hockey will again offer the BEST OF THE BEST in off-ice programming. From the biggest and brightest names in training, nutrition and community to NHLers and National Team members!
These sessions are not open to the public, but ARE open to players, parents, siblings, coaches and even officials.
Tips for registration:
- Some sessions go VERY QUICKLY (ie. Luge)
- If you are really desperate for a particular session, grab that session and check out. Then come back for those that are less critical to you.
- Wheelchair sports, Luge, Boxing and Trampoline are group reservations. You will buy 1 spot for an entire team.
- All other registration are individual, but you can buy up to 10 tickets at a time.
- PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if you do not plan to use your tickets, return them to us so that people who are waiting get a chance and our presenters do not come all this distance to present to an empty room!
- Open gym times DO NOT have to be reserved.
- Autograph sessions DO NOT have to be be reserved.
- Please be sure you are buying tickets for the correct weekend's activities. Check, then double check.